MySQL in the Cloud
Startups and large organizations alike are rapidly adopting cloud computing for both new and existing workloads, benefiting from reduced capital expenses and improved business agility.
As a matter of fact, global SaaS software revenues are forecasted to reach $106B in 2016, increasing 21% over projected 2015 spending levels. And a Goldman Sachs study projected that spending on cloud computing infrastructure and platforms would grow at a 30% CAGR from 2013 through 2018.i
From being the leading open-source database for Web-based applications, MySQL has become the leading open-source database in the cloud.
Have you already deployed or are you considering deploying MySQL-based applications in the cloud? Access the following resources to discover how to make the most of MySQL. You'll find out how you can rapidly & easily develop, deploy and manage MySQL applications in the cloud with the highest levels of MySQL performance, security and uptime!
- White Paper: Guide to Cloud Deployments and Database as a Service with OpenStack and MySQL
- White Paper: MySQL Enterprise Edition Product Guide
- Demo: MySQL Enterprise Edition
- Webcast: Scalable High-Availability Systems using MySQL Fabric
- White Paper: A Guide to MySQL for SaaS